Access to and use of this site is provided by Seraph Production FZ-LLC (“Seraph Production”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All rights, including copyright, in the Seraph Production website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Seraph Production, or otherwise used by Seraph Production as permitted by applicable law.
- In accessing the Seraph Production website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the Seraph Production website for your personal use.
- Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, redistribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, store, modify, or show in public any part of the Seraph Production website without the prior written permission of Seraph Production or in accordance with Copyright law.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. Seraph Production reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Seraph Production. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Seraph Production, its products and services (or to third party product and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Seraph Production be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- Seraph Production does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defect will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Seraph Production or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Seraph Production and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or Seraph Production or any other third party.
- This site contains links to other World Wide Web provided by independent third parties (“Third Party Sites”). Where possible, Seraph Production will make clear where such links are being made. Seraph Production is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
- In the event that you submit unsolicited scripts, programme ideas/formats, taster tapes/pilots or showreels to Seraph Production via this website it is Seraph Production’s policy not to read or view them. In making such submission you expressly acknowledge that your submitted material may contain ideas which are the same as or similar to ideas which have been independently developed by Seraph Production or other third parties and you understand and accept that Seraph Production may have already independently developed or acquired ideas (“Seraph Production Ideas”) without use of your submitted material or may do so in the future. In such event, utilization by Seraph Production of the Seraph Production Idea shall not constitute a breach of copyright or confidentiality.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai and the U.A.E. You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms or this Site. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms which will continue in full force and effect.
- Unless otherwise stated or agreed with you, the information on this Site has been prepared in accordance with U.A.E. law for residents of the U.A.E. and for the supply of products or services in U.A.E. To the extent that it does not satisfy the laws of the country in which you reside or from which you are accessing this Site, it is not directed to you.
- We may also in connection with the above and the provision of the Site transfer your data to countries which may not provide the same level of legal protection for personal data as within U.A.E. However, all personal data wherever it is held by Seraph Production or by its sub-contractors or agents will be afforded a high level of protection against any authorised or accidental disclosure, access or deletion.
- We reserve any rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Updated on 2012-12-04T21:27:04+00:00, by .